• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Scot model 86 pump

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
I picked up some Scot pump motors off ebarf pretty cheap. The motors are fine, but the relays don't work. I'm not sure I bypassed it right though. I plugged in the Slave cable and nothing happened. I counted on that. There is a plug that looks like it is for a remote to plug into. I figured jumping the leads would allow the relay to kick in, it did nothing. Anyone use one of these before to know if thats how they work? I think the relay is just bad and it needs replaced, but I want to make sure before I go farther.
I saw a duty cycle of 30min, but not an HP rating, anyone know?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks