• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

SE Power Co 5 tons pics

GoldComet6

Hey guys...

I took these picks the other day in Braselton GA, and just thought I'd post in case anyone might be interested in seeing them. Looks like the 5 tons are still getting used. I took a bunch of pics, so I'll post some more - hopefully there aren't to many duplicates! My camera has a zoom feature, so they turned out pretty good.

Thanks to Clinto for helping me ID them.

Enjoy.

Attachments

Last edited:

MyothersanM1

19K M1 Armor Crewman
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Ah, yes, the "rare and endangered" fivetonincus gigantisaurus. Like the air brakes.

Cool Ranchero daily driver:driver:[thumbzup]! Is that yours, GoldComet??

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I missed the pics of the bridging trucks. I see 2 M818s, one of which has bridge truck rolling stock. Also see an M51(A1/A2). SE Power is a utility construction company and does work here for FPL. These are off road use only trucks and as such, rarely see blacktop unless crossing it. I doubt that they ever get out of low range. I see them often here in S FL.

Last edited: