• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Seabee M37 question

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well Wendi's M37 should be off to the painter this week. I have seen M37's with the US Navy and registration number on the tailgate, but they didn't have pioneer racks on them. Where is the correct location of the stenciling or did the Seabees remove the pioneer racks (which I would find hard to believe).

Chief_919

My experience with Seabees is give them that Seabee stencil and a can of spray paint and they will go all over putting their mark anywhere and everywhere they can until the paint runs out.

jollyroger

I bought my M-37 from a CB in Phoenix 12 years ago. He brush painted black camo on top of the olive drab all over the truck. It has the pioneer tool rack. And he added a 5 gallon can to the drivers side front of the bed above the tool box lid. It fits like a glove. He said that's how they did it when he was in the CB's. He did not tell me about where they stenciled the logo. Sorry but that's all I got.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Send PM to Amanco. He should know or maybe research his photo album if he has one. Keith is a good guy and provided the NAVFAC300 TM with so much good Navy stuff. He also provided the detailed scan of an original Seabee stencil that Polverone and Dave Allen up in MI use to make the Seabee stencils for us.

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The NAVFAC-P-300 just gives the size and says US Navy on left side and Registration number on the right side. Guess that's pretty much where it has to go in order to fit.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks