• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

search new or NOS electric parts M-101

busbart

Hello, I search new or NOS correct wiring for M-101A2
From connector to rear lights.
And handbreakcables and a correct rear support.
Who can help me?

please pm me.

thanks, Bart

3dAngus

It's a little longer is all, but you can use the M105 cable and lights. Same connections. Just tie wrap up the extra foot of length.

Darwin T

put a want ad up and check the classifieds, i like to buy from the people on here if i can. seen most of that on Ebay within the last week. search M101, M101a2, military trailer, military wiring, military brake (sometiimes break) or any other varation you can think of (sometimes stuff does not get listed as to what it is).

if not here are the usual suspects
satrun surplus,
tnjmurry,
erik's,
integrated part,
memphus,
oshcosh,
white owl,
boyce,
and so on.

busbart

well, I'll give it a try.
the thing is as i mentioned in another post, i payed march 30th for a special membership so i could post at the add's, but after that i never heard anything about this membership, and i still can't post at the ad's...
and i don't know who to contact to arrange that?

Thanks anyway!

porkysplace

Steel Soldiers Supporter
the thing is as i mentioned in another post, i payed march 30th for a special membership so i could post at the add's, but after that i never heard anything about this membership, and i still can't post at the ad's...

Thanks anyway!
You don't need the premium membership to post wanted to buy ads

Edit ; and you have the 4 stars under your name so you should be good to post for sale ads .

Last edited:

Darwin T

i don't know the answer to that one. i don't remember being contacted when i got mine. i just went in and tried posting a few days later and it worked. go to the classifeds and seeif any admins are logged in bottom right whos viewing and drop them a PM.

so skip step one and goto step two Ebay.

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter

Thanks anyway!

The 4 stars under your user ID indicate you have been set up for the premium membership, so you should be able to post an ad in the "for sale" sections of the classifieds. But as was mentioned, anybody can post in the "Wanted" sections.

Edit: I just checked your profile and you should indeed be able to post in the classified section. If you still cannot let me know and I'll get someone beyond my paygrade to look into it for you.

Last edited:

busbart

well, i just looked into it, and i succeeded!

So, thanks everyone, i didn't realise that it worked like that.
Thanks again!

Bart