• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Seats

Varyag

I was wondering if anyone had a fabric pattern for the canvas in the cab. I want to redo my drivers seat and the bench on my deuce, but with a little more padding.

I have a spring seat for the driver and a standard bench for the rest.

M920

Or can you buy whole new cushions....mine, the foam is all bad to.
Does anyone know where i can buy a set for a M818?

Soni

Varyag

looks like I am going to have to come up with a pattern. I want to keep them looking sort of stock looking but use better foam and maybe even make it a little cupped to make long trips a bit better. when i come up with something I will post pics.

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
I used the Army issue shelter halfs to cover a seat for my deuce tractor.
Took the seat and two halfs to my upholsery dude and he hooked me up.
Don't have pics on this puter but they turned out real good.
He put the snaps on the sides so they wouldn't poke me and the USthat was printed on the shelter half ended up in the middle of the seat back (facing the windshield).
As a plus the shelter halfs are waterproof and resist crud.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks