• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Secondary Tank Leak While Braking:

Defcon-1

I promise I tried searching for this but there's like a million+ threads and I can't figure out which one is applicable, so apologies in advance if I'm asking a question that's been answered multiple times.

Sitting at an extended red-light, I noticed my secondary air gauge was going down little by little. I would say maybe at the 3 minute mark, it dropped below the threshold and kicked on the compressor. At the next extended red-light, I put the truck in neutral and it maintained 120 psi, but when holding the brakes, it started to leak-down (not rapidly, but enough for it to drop down a bit, as a steady decrease)

After I got home and turned the truck off, I hit (and held) the brakes and heard a slight hiss coming from the air-intake-stack. My question is, I'm not sure if this is all normal and I just happen to notice it being at a red-light for so long, or if this is something to be concerned (minorly or majorly) about.

Also to note, my secondary tank is the better tank that holds pressure 24+ hours. It does not leak (a lot) while sitting, but seems to be only when holding the brakes. I'm thinking it might a dirty check-valve / one-way-valve, but just looking for a place to start troubleshooting if anyone has any ideas. Thanks in advance,

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks