• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Secured a top

HeadWizard

Price to turn drums is about right. Really depends on the labor rate and how busy the shop is.

That's only 1/2 hour at $70 per hour which is kinda average.

Truck looks really good. I wonder if a 105 top will fit my bed?

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
dirtyfingernails, your truck really looks great, I like it with the rear covered. :drool:

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Eric, quit looking at guys "rears".
I can't help it, short rear ends (bobbed deuces) are so cute! :oops:
At least I did not mention his huge winch hanging off his front bumper! :shock:

I need to ask Medlog, if there is a bobbed deuce in my future. :wink:

bigmike

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I agree that the 105 tops are very hard to find. There has to be a source somewhere!

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Steve, are you going to flip the hubs back around? Any thoughts about going to the big tires like TJ did?

dirtyfingernails

Kenny,
I'm staying with the 1100s. I have a set hubs in both configurations from Dave. My garage is too full of stuff right now so I can make some room by going with duals--I can get rid of two more tires. Now that the bed is covered, I plan to put the last tire in the bed as a second spare. I still have 3 NDCCs mounted on deuce rims (900s) that I need to get rid of. Anybody need some nearly new spares for cheap!!??
Steve

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks