• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

See loader bucket

tatra813

I have a 2004 unimog U500.
I want to find loader bucket assembly off a unimog SEE ( if anyone knows of one?)

I want to weld a kid steer plate on it so I can run all my skid steer attachments

my other question is the U500 front hitch. The attachments that go on the hitch have 2 triangle claws that hook into the top of the hitch. Does anyone know if I can buy those weld on claws so I can make my Jen stray hmm too plate

last question the u 500 I have is a 8 speed. It was factory prepped to add the working and crawler gearbox. No have a option to add the bolt on extra gearbox
Are those extra gears really useful for anything? If so what?

thsnks

any ideas on spare tires? Thst are rated for 65 mph

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
I have a 2004 unimog U500.
I want to find loader bucket assembly off a unimog SEE ( if anyone knows of one?)

I want to weld a kid steer plate on it so I can run all my skid steer attachments

my other question is the U500 front hitch. The attachments that go on the hitch have 2 triangle claws that hook into the top of the hitch. Does anyone know if I can buy those weld on claws so I can make my Jen stray hmm too plate

last question the u 500 I have is a 8 speed. It was factory prepped to add the working and crawler gearbox. No have a option to add the bolt on extra gearbox

thsnks

any ideas on spare tires? Thst are rated for 65 mph
You have to run a splitter valve for the rear pto to run front hydraulics powerful enough for the skid steer stiff. The belt driven 9gpm pump won't work.

@profo has a few extra bucket and arm sets.

Tires found here https://www.ebay.com/itm/254678641001

The FLU farm

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I recently got an MB4/94 with crawler gears. They're wonderful. Even being in only the working gear range is much better than the SEE's gearing.
If the SEE went that much slower, the snow blower would work a lot better.

I should start looking for those claws, too, if I end up mounting the snow blower on my MB4/94 instead of the SEE.

tatra813

I recently got an MB4/94 with crawler gears. They're wonderful. Even being in only the working gear range is much better than the SEE's gearing.
If the SEE went that much slower, the snow blower would work a lot better.

I should start looking for those claws, too, if I end up mounting the snow blower on my MB4/94 instead of the SEE.
I found the claws for 135 each pm me if you need the info

The FLU farm

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thanks, I saw that. But for that kind of money I'd probably make my own.
Besides, I'm now leaning towards selling the 4/94. I'm on a cleaning spree, time will tell.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks