• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Seen This Sat!!!

vtdeucedriver

Yea this summer, you could not see it!!!!!! Had one guy show up and was standing by the bumper and just looked left and said "holy Sh#T there is a truck in there". Dad calls it my Army Cammoflage test vehicle.

vtdeucedriver

The wrecker is not so bad, I manage to move that when I can. Its going to warm up this week so I hope to get a fresh can of CRC and combat my way into the cab to run it. Its full of wasps!

Attachments

FreightTrain

Banned
well,if you wasn't behind enemy lines I would offer to buy it from ya.......I have told myself I will never buy a truck from north of the mason Dixon line again.....

Last edited by a moderator:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks