• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Self canceling turn signal ring.

Dpas1973

Can someone tell me what part I need to complete the self canceling turn signals I have the ring mounted around my steering column.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Milcommoguy

Supporting Vendor
Can someone tell me what part I need to complete the self canceling turn signals I have the ring mounted around my steering column.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Picture please. Broken fingers or older style switch. Just saw where the ring was priced at $62 BUCKS. $400 bucks for the whole deal-le-oh.

Holly smokes Batman, CAMO

Milcommoguy

Supporting Vendor
Switch looks to be pulled towards the steering wheel to the limit. Can you manually cancel a turn by flipping the little wing dingie on the switch. Yep it's in the TM... wing dingie. Anyway the little flipper on the switch that the bullet pin makes contact with, pushing it back over center. It does take a little bit of force to move it.

If it's not the fan, it's the turn signal... LOL Isn't this cover by the dealer?

Always a clicking when turning, CAMO

Milcommoguy

Supporting Vendor
Looks like the switch is missing the flipper.
Good catch on the flipper, Mr. Texas 86humv.

I looked at the photo twice and kept asking myself "where's the little wing ding" Even said it. How could you loose the little wing ding flipper thingie. Only on this site......LOL.

So that's how it works. Needs the flipper wing ding thingie, CAMO

You going to paint a cow colored camo paint scheme on your one of your rigs or go with the BIG steer horns across the front? DO IT LOL.

Crapgame

Speaking of the Cancel Rings, I have 2 trucks both have at least one of the pins broken off the Cancel Ring. I'm ordering some black zytel nylon round stock in 5/32" and 3/8" diameters to replace the tips, considering the price these Gosh-Darned things have got up to, if you can even find them separate.

Ajax MD

I have debated the hassle of buying and installing one of these canceling rings.

I used to own a 1964 International Scout 80 that did not have self-canceling turn signals, so remembering to manually cancel the signal isn't so alien to me. I think I'll just keep it the way it is.

fpchief

Mine had the newer style turn signal assy. with cancelling ring....it stopped working due to alot of corrosion inside. Replaced it with the older style unit for $55 vs $350 and have not looked back.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks