• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Selling my M35A2 w/winch

Status
Not open for further replies.

ironhorsethegeneral

I am posting to my Steel Soldiers family to inform you all that I am selling one of my trucks.

It is a 1967 Kaiser M35A2 w/winch, 6 new brake drums, new tires, rebuilt turbo, 2 new cylinder heads, etc. (See classified) I originally paid 8000.00 for it, plus several thousands of dollars of work put into it. I am asking for 8000.00 or best offer. Maybe I won’t get it all but I need help to take care of business.

Most of you are aware that I have been fighting Cancer for a while now, and I have learned that some of it has progressed to more areas of my body. My treatments and lack of “good” time have made it hard for me to keep up with more than 1 truck.

I really need the money to help with finances, and I also would like to be able to help my daughter who is currently going through a nasty custody battle for my grand daughter. I want to be able to see my grand daughter. I really hate to see my truck go, but due to these circumstances, it must be so. It is most important to help my family. At least I will have the other truck to keep my family happy.

If you are interested, please contact me….. PM or email me at marfishandchips@comcast.net or call 770-529-6958

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks