• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Senoia, GA Memorial Day Rememberance Parade

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
Senoia, GA has a Memorial Day Parade on Monday. I was always skeptical about having a parade on such a hallowed day but I have found in my experience that it is actually a time that we can get out and talk about the sacrifice this country has made. I carry banners to support the SSG Gene Vance Jr Foundation.

Besides, if we didn't show the green iron in a parade, most of the folks would just sit at home eating hotdogs and hamburgers and not think of feces about what it took to obtain and keep our freedom.

So come one, come all to the Senoia, GA parade. It's a quick, easy trip off I-85 and not far from Atlanta. Bring your green iron.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks