• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Setting up an MEP-003A as a permanent stand-by Generator

Scoobyshep

Not a fan of those taps, and by code, the conduits need bushings if the wire is 4awg or larger. I see noalox in there so thats good.

Keep them coming

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Mr4btTahoe

Not a fan of those taps, and by code, the conduits need bushings if the wire is 4awg or larger. I see noalox in there so thats good.

Keep them coming

Hmm.. AHJ never gave it a second look when we did the shop install as far as the bushings go.

I like the taps for certain things. We used them on our grid tied solar install and have had good luck with them. What's your issue with them?

Scoobyshep

Hmm.. AHJ never gave it a second look when we did the shop install as far as the bushings go.

I like the taps for certain things. We used them on our grid tied solar install and have had good luck with them. What's your issue with them?
I prefer Polaris lugs or splitbolts

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks