• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Severna Park MD 5th of July parade

atankersdad

In Memorial
In Memorial
We were well represented today in the Severna Park Parade. My sons and I had 3 MVs and when parade staging was occurring I was placed next to Kevin (Decodeme) in the parade. It was hot. 97 degrees in the shade and 115 in my truck. 2 mile long parade route that moved at 1-2 mph... I had a ball with my sons and the new people I met today. My definition of a good day is a day with you kids, your MV and a 50 cal BMG. It was so moving to watch all of the former Marines stand up and salute as we passed. I had a guy in a wheel chair try to stand and I stood up and saluted him, and said thank you sir for you service. Kids just love our vehicles, well maybe vehicle with big guns. In summary, got sun burned, met lots of new people, waved at thousand but spent time with the two people I love most, my sons, and celebrated the bithday of the country I love most, America. Who could ask for more....I am trying to post pictures

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

cruzinz28

Looks like you all had a great time. This weekend was work replacing carport with a garage we lost due to the blizzard this year... but low and behold a random Deuce pulled in my driveway with the top off and windshield folded down Saturday morning. I turned him onto the steel soldiers website after inspecting his near flawless truck.

OLDCHEV4X4

Quality time with the boys, thats what its all about this weekend. Looks like fun!

I pulled my M101 (full of dirt bikes) with my 69 Blazer up to Trout Run PA and had a blast with my boys riding in the mountains.
Got lots of 'thumbs up' on the way.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks