• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

SF-97 and GL...again

bigmike

Steel Soldiers Supporter
If GL doesn't say "no SF-97", does that mean you're gonna get one? Or does the same old B.S. still apply?

Djfreema

In Memorial
In Memorial
I was thinking about the same thing regarding the upcoming Port Hueneme auction. The trucks have absolutely no description unlesss they add that later. I would think you have a leg to stand on if it doesnt say no sf-97 issued in the auction and you end up winning a truck.

builder77

In Memorial
In Memorial
Sorry GL planned for that just in case they forgot to add that to a listing.

"HELPFUL TIP #1

Remember, unless specifically stated in the lot description, a SF97 will not be provided for any conveyances sold by Government Liquidation.

When a SF97 is provided, if there is an error, we may be able to have the DRMO re-issue a corrected SF97 before you leave."

http://www.govliquidation.com/help/sf97.html

jasonjc

when I log on to GL there is a littel box that say helpful tip #1 that say to be shure to ask for the SF97 but when I cliked on it I got the new party line...(bend over) aua

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks