SF 97

Mullaney

Supporting Vendor
UPDATE: SF97 arrived today!!!

But…… It shows the vehicle being a 8 cylinder instead of 6. It also shows a purchase price of $12,349.96 (I paid $4300). The weights (shipping & GVWR) are incorrect.

I called GP and spoke with the Title Department. They told me it would be another long wait and that maybe I should just try to get ‘it through DMV’. NYS DMV is notoriously a PITA and I am not interested in trying to sneak this through. Besides, if & when I sell it can you imagine trying to explain years later that’s it’s a 6 cylinder and not 8? Who needs that headache?

Also, The make of vehicle is listed as “STEWART & STEVEN” not STEWART & STEVENSON.

lastly, Not sure how NYS would view the following errors - the odometer disclosed statement block entries aren’t even near the blocks they are supposed to be.

Tomorrow I will call DLA and see what they can do to expedite a new and correct SF97.
Almost happy for you... You got a pretty useless piece of paper with that many mistakes on it. And with the money being that high, your local NYZ DMV is going to hold out their hand a lot longer as you lay money in their grubby little paws. :-(

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks