• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

SF97

MitchG

At the risk of beating a dead horse, or stirring up a hornets nest I was wondering what the average wait time is for the SF97 to go thru?? I am at 72 days and counting and just was wondering if there is any light at the end of the tunnel, or is that the light from the oncoming train!!!!

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
rofl You might try asking Robyn, in the GL forum section.

EdMontana

Is a forum only for SF97 questions all the way down.

I waited a litle over 4 months, I think the time will improve as GL new staff get trained and have the wheel rolling 360...... :)

Green_gator

At the risk of putting a hex on my next one. Sent in the SF 97 paperwork on April 10 for my first purchase. I received my Florida title in the mail on May 24. Not sure why mine went so quickly versus many other folks but I am not complaining.

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
I have been waiting over 100 days for one.... :roll:

FrankUSMC

I "almost" got mine today. GL sent them to my old address, something I had corrected with them on my last several purchases. On my last truck, they assured me, they had my correct address. .....FedEx sent the SF97s back to sended. This has been my only move in over 20 years, I keep fighting them every time I get a lot that has a EUC. I send them my drivers licence, electric bill, still they keep sending stuff to the old address.
I was that close.....
One of the few. Frank USMC RET

FMJ

In Memorial
In Memorial
FrankUSMC said:
I "almost" got mine today. GL sent them to my old address, something I had corrected with them on my last several purchases. On my last truck, they assured me, they had my correct address. .....FedEx sent the SF97s back to sended. This has been my only move in over 20 years, I keep fighting them every time I get a lot that has a EUC. I send them my drivers licence, electric bill, still they keep sending stuff to the old address.
I was that close.....
One of the few. Frank USMC RET
In the immortal words of Maxwell Smart, "Missed it by that much".......

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks