• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Shelby run #2

We left last night at 1930 hrs and arrived at 0000 at camp shelby MS. got a room at the days inn and headed to base today at 0700 to go pick up 2 more deuce trucks. Darrell and Darrell strike again lol. We picked up 1 M35A2 wo/w and 1 M35A2C wo/w Both trucks were in excellent shape. We called down thursday and the guys down at base were a great help. They checked to see if they both ran, and told us that they had no brakes. So we loaded up all our tools and fluids and went to take care of buisness. We bleed both trucks brakes, and thats all they needed. Filled the tanks, loaded up the support truck in the bed of the M35A2C and headed north bound by 1030 hrs. We made it again with no interuptions or problems from murphy. We arrived back at my shop at 1700 hrs. Each truck ran right at 1 tank of fuel for the 335 mile trip. Im starting to see a coinsidence here with the safe trips and no problems and being able to advoid murphy rofl.

also before anyone gets going nuts these are a customers trucks and both trucks are being bobbed and 1 is going to be for sale. if someones interested :D ALSO the Drop side bed is MINE!! so there will be a diffrent bed installed. :D

Go ahead hit me with the nopics i gotta load them off my camera. so i will post them up shortly :D

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks