• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

shelter or box or ? Configuration

Stan

I would think local const, used for parts and equipment storage. In a similar modification the bows are raised and covered with wire mesh. The cover then has extensions sown on each side. Thats the way my truck was set up when I got it. Head room in the bed was around six feet.

jeli

Mine was setup like Stan's. They normally do this to maint, supply, or mess trucks to give added space especially when they spend a lot of time standing in the back of the truck.

ida34

They also enclose it so they can keep stuff in the truck without it walking away. We always had to make them so that the cargo cover would still cover it. Usually we had the canvas shop sew on a couple of feet to either side to make up for the added height.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks