• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Shipping Needs MD to PA

shadled

Hi Everyone,

I have an opportunity to purchase a 1970 M35 w/w in Northern Maryland, the bad news is it needs some work (No Brakes) so I cant drive it home to Central PA.

I need some help...

Do you have any recommendations on Companies that can ship this truck for me, we are talking about 90 miles one way door to door.

Or is there anyone here that would be local, willing to ship this truck for me??

I have called a few companies and as soon as I say, no brakes, the tell me they cant haul it..

Thank you,

Dennis

porkysplace

Steel Soldiers Supporter
This member decodeme2 is from Maryland and a vendor here ,this is a link to his ad ;
Surplus transport llc. Moving trucks off bases

I have no personel knowledge of this member ,just remembered the ad . I would recommend you ask for references and check them , as I would with any shipper.

And welcome to SS from michigan.

Edit; TM's are available in the resources section and are free to download , you will need them , heres a link ;
TM's for the Deuce

And if you are new to the Deuce these are recommended reading before operating : TM9-2320-209-10-1.pdf
GTA-9-1-1851-8.pdf

Last edited: