• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

shipping

parlusk

i was wondering the best way to transport a m35a2 around 400 miles, is there a preferred shipping company its from springfield VA to Wise VA..... i have narrowed down my picks to two one is about 100 miles away the other is 400. i would be able to drive or have driven the one thats 100 miles away but i really do not have the time with work and school to make the other trek.

wb1895

Try Eric from Hotshots transportation Co. He is from NC and is VERY familiar with hauling the deuce.

Eric hauled mine and his rates are VERY reasonable. Oh, and he is here on SS.

hof3414

Post an ad on U-Ship.com, Had my truck shipped to my shop for $450. They picked it up at depot and even charged my batteries. One way from the base to my place was 270 miles.

parlusk

i was wondering the best way to transport a m35a2 around 400 miles, is there a preferred shipping company its from springfield VA to Wise VA..... i have narrowed down my picks to two one is about 100 miles away the other is 400. i would be able to drive or have driven the one thats 100 miles away but i really do not have the time with work and school to make the other trek.
never mind guys i am going with the on that is closer... thanks for the help anyways

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks