• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Shopping for an M35A2

anjay22

I am new to this site and I am currently searching for a deuce (preferrably in Texas). The more info I can get the better and it would be much appreciated. :driver:

Last edited:

mcmullag

read, read, read,

just throwing out ideas here.....I was on this site every morn before work and every evening for about a year and a half before I bought my first deuce (a 1970) 3 years ago from a member I met through this site, bulldogmack 13 (that's us in the pic on 9/11/11, he stage right) and I am on my second one (a 1987). I bought my 2nd one from GL, see before and after photos. I have learned all about the maintenance of it on this site, although I did go to trade school 30 years ago for mechanics.
Do some searches on here or thru goggle, it will bring you here, about..... thinking of buying a duece, bought a duece, things to take along for pickup of duece, etc. Search ebay, craigslist, classifieds here, GL, maybe using "M35a2", it will give you ideas and knowledge of what to pay. Best of luck. Dont worry about getting it right the first time, you can learn on that, sell that one and get another one. [thumbzup]

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks