• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Side hood part

3rdmdqm

Anybody know the name of the part that covers the round hole on the driver's side hood drop down panel? Looks like a formed metal hood vent/intake. And where can I get one?:confused:

AceHigh

Sounds like the heater intake. If so it is just a knock-out and you would have to fabricate a replacement.

ETA are you referring to the 2 holes shown in this photo?

Attachments

Last edited:

3rdmdqm

Yes, the air scoop, couldn't think of the name. Thanks. GunBoy I'll PM you. earnie, when you say complete side cowl do you mean the entire drop down panel? And would that be with the punch out plate in place or with a scoop?
Thanks.

Karl kostman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
The part your talking about sounds like the heater inlet duct, I have a brand new one that came witht he heater kit for my Deuce and when I put the heater in my truck I installed it Inside the cab not under the hood, so I have this duct like i said Brand new, if you would pay shipping I would gladly give it to somebody that could use it.

Let me know
Karl

earnie

Yes, the air scoop, couldn't think of the name. Thanks. GunBoy I'll PM you. earnie, when you say complete side cowl do you mean the entire drop down panel? And would that be with the punch out plate in place or with a scoop?
Thanks.
these would look like this at 50 dollars each
they are for the gasser deuce, i think the fit the multis as well
they are found at eastern surplus . net

Attachments

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
these would look like this at 50 dollars each
they are for the gasser deuce, i think the fit the multis as well
they are found at eastern surplus . net
Gassers and Multis side panels are not interchangeable!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks