• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Signal problem

Alot of us have had turn signal/tail light problems with our trucks. Many of them are related to the grounds. I had my drivers side lights working, on my new XM818, as they should, but the passenger side signals and brake lights were out.
I checked and found the rear trailer plug, not the semi plug, was smashed from a lunette hit. This was grounding 2 of the pins. I bent the housing away and all of the lights went back to work.
It took a real Rocket Surgeon to locate the trailer plug just above the pintle hitch. It is completely un-gaurded and subject to major damage.
I am looking for a source for a new plug assembly, so if you know of one please let me know.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks