• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Signing the EUC

handsomep

Do I need to print the EUC, then sign it and then scan it and email it? Or can I just email the form w/o a signature.

How are you all doing it?

-Thanks

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Print, Sign, Scan, E-mail! Along with my DL and CWP ID's at 175% enlargement and the GL form letter stating I won't export it (also signed and dated). Did that on the 6-18 auction at 11:30am on 6-19, and it was on to BC by 3:30 that same day. YMMV.

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
you MUST sign it and DATE it . then scam and email it back along with a very large pic of your drivers licence. dont delay follow all the details exaclty and then check your email every day to make sure it didnt miss something

wsucougarx

I just use a regular size scan of my driver's license w/out any issues. Been doing that for the last 5 EUC's. I know they require a large clear copy if you fax it in

Kwai

For the last 3 EUC's I have used an electronic signature in the PDF file. Sailed right through with no problems. Much easier and faster than scanning the original. Use a digital to take a good photograph of the DL and email it with the EUC.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks