• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Size of "Good driver" decal

jasonjc

There was another thread on sticker afew weeks back. In it alot of inside cab sticker and the size were pichered. Our sticker guro was going to make some I think.

cranetruck

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Re: RE: Size of "Good driver" decal

WillWagner said:
The one I have measures 3.25 w x 4.75 h
That would be about right, thanks...

The one on ebay, #230253353436 looks proportionally larger (thanks Wayne for the link), so I guess they come in different sizes....

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
RE: Re: RE: Size of "Good driver" decal

I think Teds trucks has them too.
Sorry, not Ted's, Franks surplus on e-gay has 'em. Bjorn, I can't remember, does the 757 have a winch? Franks has a PTO or winch decal that looks about the size of your sticky spot.

N1265

RE: Re: RE: Size of "Good driver" decal

I just got one threw Rick Larson eariler this week, The yellow portion of the stickers he sells is the same dimentions as Will stated above. But it has an additonal 1/8 black border around it. It is the '73 edition.... i do not know if the eariler one had this border or not.

Just some more info for ya.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks