• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Slave Cables

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
You might find it easier to just buy the slave cable ends, and fab a cable up from welding cable. It's 0 gauge welding cable, very thick and expensive. Austin Weber has the ends on eBay, his user ID is beltfed34.

TedG

Several have ask to see pictures of the NOS cable with adapters I have...here it is. Cable is 12' long. Weight is 25 pounds!

I will bring several sets to Clare, MI. to help pay for diesel!

Regards,

Attachments

Amxhunter

Re: RE: Slave Cables

maddawg308 said:
You might find it easier to just buy the slave cable ends, and fab a cable up from welding cable. It's 0 gauge welding cable, very thick and expensive. Austin Weber has the ends on eBay, his user ID is beltfed34.
He must be out , it says he has nothing for sale

Amxhunter

Re: RE: Slave Cables

Amxhunter said:
maddawg308 said:
He must be out , it says he has nothing for sale
Stupid E-bay Search engine :)

Lots of Stuff for Sale, I just need a 2 pin adapter :(

wiggall

RE: Re: RE: Slave Cables

I have several single pin NOS Slave cable ends for sale in the classifades. FTG2 Wiggles USS EDSON DD 946 1969-1973

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
RE: Re: RE: Slave Cables

My new slave cables are all in plastic bags with everything separately wrapped inside. They did not come in boxes...at least mine did not. TEDG: What are you asking on a set? I have two new (never even been opened), but I am always looking for more stuff to piss the wife off!

Sephirothq

I just bought a set of slave cables from ebay for $55. there was $20 shipping so the total cost was $75. They are not new but there are no cuts on them and the copper has years worth of electrons left.

M1075

I bought a set with adapters from TEDG and they were new and look good. They are 12' which makes them a lot lighter than 20' cables. But, if you keep your trucks parked in a row, you might want the 20' to reach from the front of the truck.