• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Small Fall Parade

Sumoman

We have a little parade (40K city) here in OCT. I would like to invite anyone wanting to come down for a mini rally. I can supply a parking lot to show and SELL your wares (perhaps a small donation to the church hmmm).

If we have a few interested I can book the parking lot as well as a grassy area if you wanted to camp out but I can get the church opened for you for both a kitchen and sleep. We do not have a shower but if you were in the military I am sure you'd be fine:roll: Kids more then welcome, we have the facilities and I can get a sitter if needed, just bring sleeping bags.

Anyway this is a weekend thing, big fair, BBQ's, bad food, etc. It gets fairly rowdy for us LEO with all the moonshine coming out, and the public parties pretty hard too:twisted:

Let me know if you are interested and I can post the dates (approximately 2nd week of OCT).