• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

So, Dad calls me out of the blue.....

Low-Tech-Redneck

We were looking at one that a private seller was selling in Ohio, but it had been sitting in the woods for a while, and the bows and planks on it looked rotten in the pictures, so we jumped all over this one when we noticed that no one else seemed to be bidding on it

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
A buck fifteen is a great price. I once sold a set of top bows on Ebay for over $200. This one has nice racks and even has the stabilizer leg for the rear. Outstanding!

mangus580

I have bought 3 or 4 now for all under 175... the cheapest one, was about 130, it came with EVERYTHING, including new canvas... The newest one we got is in excellent shape, even has sand in the paint on the inside of the bed to create a non-slip surface. Only problem with it was Soldier A forgot to pay attention to Soldier B when backing up to a trailer that Soldier C left off the jack an on the ground, if yanno what I mean...

cten

Great for you.

Terrific price too.

There were some up at Portmouth Naval Ship Yard/Kittery without covers or rails going for $350.00 back in Feb/March 05.

I stopped bidding at $225.00

Good Luck!

Low-Tech-Redneck

Well, we're all set, I'm posting from my Dad's place as we just did "pre flight" on the deuce. Brake fluid was topped off, all fittings were greased, oil checked, and I got to see the new goodies we got for the truck while I was away

We got a new wiper motor for the passenger's side, the old one was frozen

We got a shovel and trenching pick for the tool rack, but, looks like we're one tool short for it, there's clamps for a third tool on the extreme outboard side of the tray, anyone know what goes there?

Dad reupholstered the bench seat, now it's semi-comfortable to sit in again, and stuck a brand-new ABC extinguisher in the dash mount incase the unthinkable happens.

We ship out for Letterkenny at 0800 hours, wish us luck!

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Good luck on your trip, should be fun! The remaining tool for the pioneer rack is an axe. The head slips right under the boxed section under the shovel handle.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks