• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Soft Top Blazer

edpdx

I have been thinking of a way to cut down my Cargo Cover for my M1008 to fit my blazer. I would have to add a clear window, I suppose to maintain a rearview; but It does look cool IMHO.

Cut the poles down, then girdle cut the top and drop it down over the bottom portion of the cover about six inches from the button holes to maintain their function. Vinyl glue all cuts and then run it over to a sailmaker for finish stitching.

AND... you could still drop the top down as you would on the M1008 truck.

Here is one possible config. Another would involve making the rear zip up functional up the rear corners for roll-up access.cut down on blazer.jpg

123mack

A rag top was available as an option when buying a Blazer. You might can find replacement bows from one of the aftermarket suppliers and save yourself some work.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks