• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Soft top door mounting hardware.

amg71

70M561
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Need close up pictures of soft top door mounting hinges and whatever else I need to see on how to mount the doors . Including the hatch panels so I can make them, or does anyone have the mounting hardware or know where I can purchase ?

Chief B

Need close up pictures of soft top door mounting hinges and whatever else I need to see on how to mount the doors . Including the hatch panels so I can make them, or does anyone have the mounting hardware or know where I can purchase ?
Outside hinge

Pulled up a little so you can see pin

Inside hinge

Front latch

Rear latch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

amg71

70M561
Steel Soldiers Supporter
You have hardtop doors on a soft top? I'm going to need a little bit more info for these just give the basic of what I'm up against. Thank you so much for the pictures. Jerry

Chief B

You have hardtop doors on a soft top? I'm going to need a little bit more info for these just give the basic of what I'm up against. Thank you so much for the pictures. Jerry
No. All soft top.

You need more detailed picks or anything just let me know

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chief B

I thought I had this request under Gama goat
I'm so sorry, I saw this looking at the forum on the Tapatalk app and it is sometimes difficult to see exactly where they are posted on that app. Will make sure to double check that from now on. Sorry for any confusion.

SgtMajHarper

I have a NOS heater kit to include doors, top and all mounting hardware still in boxes waiting to be installed sometime this summer. If you don't mind waiting a while I'll post pics once I get there......but its going to be summer time (ish).

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks