• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

SOFT TOP HELP

TURBORX1

I AM LOOKING FOR THE PLASTIC CHANNEL ON THE FRONT OF THE SOFT TOPS THAT HOLDS IT TO THE WINDSHIELD FRAME. I ONLY NEED THE CHANNEL MY IS BROKE AND MY TOP IS LEAKING BADLY, ANY IDEAS.

ems4ty

I'd almost say that your S.O.L. :(

Don't think you can get just the plastic piece to sew back onto the top. May have to fork out the coin and get a new one. Wish I could be of more help.

BTW - Trying posting without the Caps Lock. Seems like your screaming... :shock:

papercu

Which truck? The large plastic one for the 900 series or the thin cord-like one for the M35 and M809 series? Wayne

papercu

Are the soft tops for a M35 hard to get on and off
not really but it helps to have some kind of slickum for sliding the front part thru the rail. It can be done by one soldier but two is best. Wayne

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
RE: top

how about some contacts that you guys know for a new camo soft top. best prices? feel free to chime in with info please thanks TIm

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks