• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Solargizers on sale at Sportsman's Guide

dm22630

These are the same people that "sold" all the tan cab covers a few days ago & then canceled everyone's order!

I will not buy from them away if they were having a $0.01 sale!

jime

These are the same people that "sold" all the tan cab covers a few days ago & then canceled everyone's order!

I will not buy from them away if they were having a $0.01 sale!

I got sucked into that one! Once fooled, twice a fool? I'm a fool cause I orderded one! :oops: We'll see if they really have them!

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
They may be the older versions, without the red LED. If so, they are going on e-bay for $25 plus S&H - I got 5 at that price and that is what they were.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Anyone still have the $5.00 coupon located on the bottom of their out of stock email? That can help!

aboonski

A while back there was a guy selling five (5) solargizers for only $75.00 under Buy It Now. It really pays to look at Ebay once in a while for items you are looking for. I do what is called Save This Search for certain items and you get an email each time the item you are looking for gets listed. I am wondering if there is a difference between the green and blue solargizers. I was told the olive drab green ones were better but nothing to prove that.

Lieutenant
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The photo in SG's add shows the older model #4114-12-24. The newer model (735X150) has heavier gauge wires and according to Pulsetech, it is 'improved".
By the way, I do have two of the 4114-12-24s, one on each of my CUCVs and they seem to work fine.

Last edited:

Stonepicker1

The photo in SG's add shows the older model #4114-12-24. The newer model (735X150) has heavier gauge wires and according to Pulsetech, it is 'improved".
By the way, I do have two of the 4114-12-24s, one on each of my CUCVs and they seem to work fine.
Just thought I would post some pictures of the blue and green 735X150

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks