• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

solid state volt. reg.

shootiniron

I just recieved this NOS Prestolite solid state volt. reg. thinking that it would work in my M37 but was later told by the seller that its for an M35,the plug ins are bigger that what I need.Its of no use to me and its NOS in the box,if anyone here can use it please let me know.I'm still looking for one that will work on my M37.Thanks.

shootiniron

I did,the plug-ins are larger on this reg. than whats on the M-37,also there are more prongs,so to speak,on the new one.Not three in three out like on the M-37.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks