• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Some Dill weed made off with my Heater

southdave

Some dill weed made off with my heater, Got an email today from scott at GL in rock Iland
A problem has occurred on my part regarding your heater. I issued your heater to another person, I am currently in the process of retrieving it. My apologies for the inconvenience. We have cancelled the truck and will contact them once we have the heater in our possession and will keep you posted on our progress. Once again my apologies. I left you a message on your phone regarding this matter if you need to contact me further please call my name is Georgia. Thanks
Upon talking to the gl guy he said he trying to get it back. Apparently, I got the Impression the guy though a fit and demanded mine appears he got it for now, I may have to make trip to chicago and Davenport and file a police report to retrive my property. I got the guys name and address. I told him he hs till tuesday I find out whats th deal....

Flyingvan911

That's crazy. I made a laminated sign for the window of my deuce that says, "Sold. Do NOT Tamper." I put the NSN and the serial number on it so there can't be any mistake. The sign won't disappear because the cab has a chain around it (allowed by the lot).

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Another sparkling story about GL! I like how when I went to pickup my 3 diesel motors at Columbus DSCC, mine were given away too. I was aloud to pick through 5 crappy motors when I showed up. After the horror stories I've heard about the refund process, I certainly wasn't going to gamble. I decided to take what I could get and just bad mouth them.

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Let me see if I got this straight. You bought a truck from GL, some guy shows up and demands the GL guy give him your heater (out of your truck), the GL guy gives him your heater and then calls you and apologizes. Have I got it right?

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
I think SD bought a stand alone heater, like a salamander style and someone took it instead of the P.O.S. they bought.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks