• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Some M416 Parts - Axles/Leafs/Fenders

dieselcruiserhead

Hi guys,
I have a solid axle, good set of leafs and hangers, all taking up spare room. Not sure what to ask for them but I'll let them go cheap.

I also have a very good condition set of fenders, sand blasted. I'd like to get maybe $150 for these. Feel free to PM or email me with any questions.

Located in Heber City, Utah

dieselcruiserhead

I also forgot I have some 9.00x16 XLs with a little wobble worn into them (that would be perfect for a trailer) that I would also sell cheap/dirt cheap. Would prefer not to have to ship these or the trailer axle and again would let all go cheap particular to someone local. Located in Heber City Utah - thanks! Andre

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks