• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

some pics from Aberdeen MD show

84cucv1ton

there was this really new looking ambulance. like 2000 something. never saw one before. another kid with a really nice m1009. did a nice job on it. think he said a 4" lift 35" tires. gave me some ideas for my truck. heres the pics.

mike

Attachments

K9Vic

That is most likely a 2005 Chevy ambulance, there is one locally here in Dallas/Fort Worth being used by the Red Cross that is a 2005. The one you saw does not seem to have any markings on it, was that privately owned? I heard that they had a bunch of extra and sold for like $30 compared to the near $100K they originally sold for to the Military.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks