• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

something works!

BFR

Rocket Surgeon
Connected batteries today while the old gas tank was in the midst of flush number 67.
The guages all seem to work and the buzzer is much louder than I expected. The motor will turn over. None of the lights work, but I doubt this truck has been driven in the dark in the last 15 years.

mangus580

barefoot... I know it may sound stupid, but I didnt think the lights worked on my deuce when i first got it home... turns out, it was my ignorance about the light swich!! Might be worth a look :-D

Low-Tech-Redneck

And if not that, it's probably just burnt out bulbs, I'd say about 70% of our blulbs, interior/exterior were burned out when we got ours

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks