• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

source for Mil Spec 14AWG wire

rml1708

I have to rewire a M116a1. I have the Packard connectors but am looking for a source for a harness or raw Milspec wire.

Thanks,

Robert

rml1708

I have had my crimpers for years and probably bought them from the old Boeing Surplus Store. I have bought the connectors from many places. eBay, online Vendors, I have never had a problem purchasing the Packard connectors

M35A2-AZ

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Eriks is CA has the wire.

sbgarage

.50 c a foot is not a bad price for that wire, but you may find a better deal per foot on ebay. I know you are looking for mil spec, but sjoow cord is very similar in spec.

rml1708

It's more like .80 cents per foot by the time it's shipped. Most of the Ebay listings are the same or more. Dunno if I can buy this from the Wire suppliers but it is $277.99 per 1000 feet. Maybe when I have nothing else to buy I will buy a roll for the M37, the Mule and my M101a1 and M116a1,