• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Southwest Ohio Mowrons

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I just wanted to thank my two good friends, Gimpyrobb and JW4x4 for taking the time to come over and help me mow today.

I got a little behind over the past two weeks.

Thank you to both of them.

A picture of the group today.

SouthwestOhio-SS-Mowrons.jpg

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Well...as they always say...you don't know who your true friends are until you're in a pinch.

Ok...maybe "they" don't say that... but I do.

A special thanks to Chris and Jerry for helping the "old broke guy"!!:beer::papabear:

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
They may be mowrons but I can't begin to count the times they came to my assistance. Hats off to both of the yard assistants.

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
I should have held my hand lower!

You can't really see it, but there is a middle finger sticking up there somewheres!

Some of that lawn was trees! I noticed when we left, part of the front was missed. I ran out of fuel, so the blame falls on JW!

jw4x4

I should have held my hand lower!

You can't really see it, but there is a middle finger sticking up there somewheres!

Some of that lawn was trees! I noticed when we left, part of the front was missed. I ran out of fuel, so the blame falls on JW!
I saw the missed area also when I was leaving. The equipment was already secured. That's what can happen when there are 3 mowers running around the property. Easy to miss a section.

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I finally saw it when I went out yesterday. I have racing stripes in the front yard and there will be pictures.....

You know what? I don't care. Most of it was mowed and my friends helped.

Now, will I let them forget it? Oh no. :)

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Just checked Google earth and I think I found out what the missed spots look like from the air crop1.jpg and what caused them!

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I don't know what's funnier, a 53 mph mower or watching the owner of said mower crane loading it by hooking the hook on the steering wheel.

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Phil, I don't think Ga rally is on his sights for this year. Would you rather beat to death a $100 lawnmower or a big army truck? OH WAIT, we do both, never mind!

Steve has helped me out countless ways, its the least I could do for him(and his boss Holly).

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
As promised, pictures of the front lawn.

;-)

I still don't care what it looks like.

20140901_112036.jpg20140901_112029.jpg