• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Spare Tire Davit Measurements

Iggy913

Would anyone with a 923A2 be willing to measure the spare tire davit? I need a height measurement from the bottom of the mounting flange surface to the top of the davit. I also need a distance measurement from the centerline of the davit out to the end. Any good photos you have I would appreciate as well.

My truck didn't come with one and I'm having difficulty locating one. I'm thinking I'll have to fabricate one which shouldn't be too hard provided I had some good photos and measurements.

Thanks everyone for the help.

Triple C

I can pm you the info with pics this evening if no one else gets it done. I have two church services this morning and my father in law's 80th birthday party at 1:00. Should be able to do it after that, if that helps. Post up if you get it so I don't duplicate the effort.

Iggy913

Thank you for the help, it's certainly no rush. I don't neccessarily need the measurements today, I'm just putting it on the list of projects to do on the truck. If you get to it today I'd certainly appreciate it, if not when you get to it is fine with me.

Thank you.

Triple C

Okay Iggy, here are the pics. I put the dimensions on each piece so I think it is self explanatory but let me know if that isn't sufficient or you can't read my writing!DSCF6078.jpgDSCF6080.jpgDSCF6082.jpgDSCF6083.jpgDSCF6084.jpgDSCF6085.jpgDSCF6086.jpgDSCF6087.jpgDSCF6081.jpgDSCF6079.jpg

Triple C

certainly. I would suggest you check with Glen at Salina. He has been processing a number of trucks, he may be able to ship one to you. I don't speak for him but he is a great guy and if anyone can help you with one it would be him. Good luck.

Triple C

OR Csm Davis! There you go. I would think it cheaper in the long run to buy it and have it shipped than to build one. I guess it depends on your fabrication skills.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks