• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Specific insurance question for clasic/historic tag

Status
Not open for further replies.

TacticalDoc

I did a search already and saw at lease 5 locked posts...This is a specific question after making several calls to many insurance co. First every company is saying an M923 has to be insured as a commercial vehicle because of the 21,000 lb weight. If I register this as a historic vehicle does it have to be insured as a commercial vehicle? PS since so many people have questions about insurance and there are many locked posts I think a sticky note at the top of the forum should be created.

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
If you use search for insurance and read every thread you will see that there is no single answer.

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The point of closing the endless insurance threads is that not one person on this site can give you the information you need unless they sell vehicle insurance. Every case is different. The sticky at the top would not have answers it would just tell you to look for an insurance provider that will insure it. That is why the threads are closed.

We get dozens of posts saying mine was $$$$/year for a truck registered as a Jeep when it is really a Kaiser Jeep and now your insurance company isn't going to cover you in an accident since it wasn't registered correctly and you just got bad advice.

Or maybe the company that insures my truck may not sell insurance in your state. Time wasted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks