• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Speedo Adapter

Banshee365

Come to find out all of my speedo problems trace to the adapter. the cable has big kink but is fine and does not need to be replaced. What is totally shot is the adapter out of the t-case. The thing is totally seized up and I was wandering if anyone has a spare they'd be willing to sell or if anyone knows about how much they cost to replace? Thanks alot guys. Here are some pics I just took.

-Kelly

Attachments

ida34

The short adaptor inside that connects the angle adaptor to the transfer case is available from Memphis and I think it was about $8. Can you get it out of the part that screws into the tranfer case?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks