• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Speedometer adapter

Crash_AF

My speedometer adapter failed on the way to the Memorial Day parade in Denver. I finally got around to pulling it off and looking at it today, the adapter itself fell apart, separating from the transfer case. Does anyone know if you can put it back together or should I start hunting for a new one?

Thanks,
Joe

chuck500cc

I feel your pain. My speedo cablr broke off inside the speedo. Now I guess I have to replace the speedo.

Chuck XD Fan

jwaller

ya if you have everything you can put them back together. I had this problem on my deuce. all the adapters are the same except the ratio.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks