• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

spots for Aberdeen 2013 - anyone doing group spots again?

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Dudley used to be on here all the time, but he's been busy with his new job (I don't blame him, it's his dream come true to build MVs for a living). Is anyone here doing group space buys for Aberdeen? Not sure if Dudley is still doing this or not. Just don't want to miss out, but want to be with other SSers around me. The spots are for sale in MVM and Supply Line for the show as I speak....

emmado22

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Im going, but will have a smaller footprint this year. I dont know whats up with Aberdeen, but it seems to have less and less people (both vendors and buyers) each year.

HAWKMAN

I'll be there with my two spaces but not much else.IMO I'm seeing a decline in all the shows, I guess a combination of high fuel costs/ less available(affordable)surplus/ everybody getting older (tired of dragging stuff back and forth)/ internet sales/ less 'extra' cash is causing Aberdeen (and a few others) to dry-up, oh well hope for the best....2cents

atankersdad

In Memorial
In Memorial
I am going to send an email to the Blue/Gray today and hope to attend the next meeting. I will see about spots for 2013. However this year I will as for money up front because I still have members wanting spots, promised to pay and never showed up or paid. I am still out 240......

atankersdad

In Memorial
In Memorial
I already counted you in John. I will do less spots this year because I do not plan to be there all week like before. Also, once I do get my spots they will go to people who pay, not people who promise.