• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Spring Break In Florida?!

FSBruva

Hello all-

Next month, I will be in the West Palm Beach and Orlando areas for my spring break. I was wondering if there were any members in the area that would be willing to tolerate a deuce-less new guy dropping by to take a look and ask some questions. Thanks a lot!!

Matt

P.S. I will happily supply beer to properly hydrate all parties involved. [^]

FSBruva

Well, if anyone has any doubt about getting a deuce - just drive one!!! I did, and now I KNOW I have to have one.

I was able to make it out to Kenny's one morning, and after asking me if I'd driven one, informed me that today was my day. After we looked around at all the other goodies in his collection, it was time to seize my destiny. [thumbzup]

I had read the operator's manual a few times, so I was only stopped by a slight case of nerves. (I was a little ancy) :hop:

Started right up, and took her out for a spin. Never thought I'd call a spring seat, manual steering diesel a nice ride. BUT MAN!!! It was. The first picture is me, with the obvious deuce-induced S.E. grin. Second one is of me and Kenny after the drive. Note Kenny's smiling because his baby was brought back in one piece? [^]

I just want to add that this forum is a great place to meet and connect with some wonderful folks out there. Kenny, thanks again! You made a believer out of me!!

Matt

Monster Man

aha! so you were able to snap a pic of the infamous R4x4, great work, now for your next mission :0
that's about the smile I had when I got back to Reno with mine, never drove one before I picked mine up hehehehe

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Pleasure's all mine Matt! Glad you enjoyed it. I remember my first ride! It was a 1967 M54A2C with borken power steering. I still have sore shoulders.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks