• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Spring Clip

Srjeeper

Hood safety hook spring clip (MSN 5340-00-699-8463)(PN 7539185) broke and I can not find anything even close at local parts and fastener places.

Anybody have one to spare or know where I may be able to get one?

Thank you

Srjeeper

emmado22, it goes on the cowl area just below the windsheild and keeps the safty prop rod in place when not being used. Item 26 under "Hood Assembly" in the TM.

kinetichotshot, $6.99 is for the REPORT that tells ya who has the part. Already been there.

Thanks for the replys

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Be careful using text abbreviations on the Steel Soldiers site(especially after a GL sale ends). To some here, BTTT(back to the top) could be confused with Bought Three Trucks Today! 2cents

kinetichotshot

Thanks for the info!!! I was a little leary of the fact that there wasn't a picture, but I figured, hey, maybe that was it! I learned something new today!!! That is good!
You know... someone might misconstrue you two comparing each others "BTTT'S"
Laterz,
Gator
>|--|~

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Mike,
someone might misconstrue you two comparing each others "BTTT'S"
LOL Does this make my BTTT look big? rofl

Sorry Bill for slipping off topic!

Srjeeper

LOL Does this make my BTTT look big? :shock:

Not a problem doghead! :D

Believe me, that's one question I never had to ask cause I always knew the answer. :oops:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks