• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Start switch

diverman555

In Memorial
In Memorial
Still can't get truck to start with switch. Have taken both switches out of my M923A1 and tested them then but when I turn the switch to run I get nothing. I can turn the switches on and it starts right away from jumping the solenoid, but I get no power at all to wire 74 going to the solenoid. TM says disconect main wire at bottom of protective control box and listen for it to reset and if you hear it click change box. I even disconected the neutral switch made a bypass loop and tried, so the neutral switch is fine also. I have traced the wires in the TM and they all end up at the protective control box, is that the last thing I can check? I really don't want to install a push button start switch and not have it original. I hate electrical issues.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks