• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Starting the m934A2?

Gunny65

I have power when I turn the battery switch on and the start switch is on run. When I pull up the run/start switch to the start position, nothing. Not even a click. It is in neutral and brake is set and buzzing. It ran for 4 hours, turned it off and immediately tried o start it. I am now stuck. Oh, and stinking tired so I am easily missing something. Thanks.

M35A2-AZ

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I would look at the the neutral start switch, black control box, solenoid or wiring.
Try to short the solenoid and see if it turns over.

MtnSnow

Most likely the batteries are unable to provide anything beyond surface voltage. Pull the 4 batteries and install 2 known good fully charged batteries. Then you can try individually charging the old batteries and then have them load tested. My bet is they will fail the load test.

Gunny65

You are all correct. I was so tired I just wasn't thinking. it was totally dead in the morning. We swapped out two batteries and she fired up immediatly. Then I moved this piece of cardboard on the dash and Behold! All kinds of info printed on the dash panel. Thanks for the help though. It is amazing what a little sleep can do.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks