• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Startup, operation, and load test of MEP-004a

sewerzuk

I recently put one of my -004's up for sale; I shot a short video of it being tested under load. Though you guys might like to see it here...maybe it will come in handy for somebody who is working on their own -004a?

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EsHsW1x_PLQ[/media]

PeterD

Nice looking set... I listened to your video, while listening to my MEP-004A (with ASK, too!) running as the power is off still. These are fantastic generator sets, will probably handle several houses without even blinking (or sounding like it has a load!!!):p

sewerzuk

Nice looking set... I listened to your video, while listening to my MEP-004A (with ASK, too!) running as the power is off still. These are fantastic generator sets, will probably handle several houses without even blinking (or sounding like it has a load!!!):p
I read through your other post; congratulations on being the prepared guy during the hurricane, and not the guy who needs to mooch off of his neighbors...